It's been 13 months since the pandemic was declared and over that time there have been countless conversations that haven't happened because we've all been keeping our distance and the natural social encounters we would normally have just haven't been available.
I've been thinking about this and started wondering about what stories we've missed sharing with others. We've lost the opportunities for small talk - the five minutes at the coffee machine, the lineups at the grocery store, the dinners that haven't happened, car rides and various adventures; so many opportunities to talk that have been pushed aside because of the virus.
I'm genuinely curious to see what stories there are to share...
Guidelines:
Posts need to start with "Since we last talked, [brief description of your experience or lesson learned]" and then continue into the story. To quote Stuart McLean, "the story should be short, true, but after that, it's up to you."
Anyone game? Send me a note with your story and I'll include it here in an unedited state.
Posts need to start with "Since we last talked, [brief description of your experience or lesson learned]" and then continue into the story. To quote Stuart McLean, "the story should be short, true, but after that, it's up to you."
Anyone game? Send me a note with your story and I'll include it here in an unedited state.
No comments:
Post a Comment